About Me

My photo
Hi. I am Rand Kuenzi I’m a Swiss-Norwegian Fabrication Enthusiast, Crafter, and Un-Documented Engineer. US Air Force Veteran, Husband, Father, and Crusader for Truth. I grew up on a Dairy Farm near New Glarus, Wisconsin and was surrounded by crafty people. My Mom and Grandmom sewed often as a way of either gifting, self expression, or pinching pennies. I learned how to sew when daughter #1 was in Middle School Home Economics class and had to sew a tote bag. I love fabrications for the Art and the Science. Welcome to Kuenzi Fabrications.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Making Great Connections: The Virginia Generals


At a Wine and Craft Show in Manassas in May 2011, I met Frank, the Founder and Owner of the East Coast's First Professional Development Football League franchise--The Virginia Generals (www.vageneralsfootball.com). Frank asked me if I would make his wife a team tote and gave me basic requirements. After a few email exchanges we had the color scheme and more specific details but still Frank left the concept in my artistic hands. Within a week it was done and you can tell ME what you think of the product. OBTW, the PDFL and VA Generals LOGOs are ONLY authorized to me so please do not "borrow" them from this blog. Also, the concept products with PDFL and VA Generals Logos are my own designs and are not authorized for use by anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment