About Me

My photo
Hi. I am Rand Kuenzi I’m a Swiss-Norwegian Fabrication Enthusiast, Crafter, and Un-Documented Engineer. US Air Force Veteran, Husband, Father, and Crusader for Truth. I grew up on a Dairy Farm near New Glarus, Wisconsin and was surrounded by crafty people. My Mom and Grandmom sewed often as a way of either gifting, self expression, or pinching pennies. I learned how to sew when daughter #1 was in Middle School Home Economics class and had to sew a tote bag. I love fabrications for the Art and the Science. Welcome to Kuenzi Fabrications.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Just Getting a Good Start

I have been busy virtually chasing craft fairs and shows to see if I can line them up with my schedule. Am debating whether or not to go down to Williamsburg on Sunday, June 12 for the Colonial Artisan Craft Show. Certainly interested in NoVA Craft Shows and Fairs primarily but its important to build my client list across the state and other borders as well. I am also on Etsy but so far limited success although lots of people have viewed the products.

No comments:

Post a Comment